● Be part of a team responsible for creating and maintaining stable and reliable environments for different projects.
● Plan, create and manage our private cloud infrastructure.
● Operate with a DevOps mindset that promotes collaboration, communication and transparency.
● Create and improve existing automations that provision environments, deploy applications and orchestrate tasks.
● Build and maintain continuous integration/delivery pipelines
*** minimum 3 years of experience ***
● Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent industry experience
● Auto-deductive, self-learner
● Linux ninja (Centos/Ubuntu)
● Proven experience administrating at least one virtualization technology (VMware, Openstack)
● Proven experience administrating Openshift/Kubernetes
● Understands Infrastructure as code concepts
● Experience in writing Ansible playbooks / Puppet modules (or equivalent in alternative CM)
● Military service in an elite IDF technology unit
● Experience writing Docker files
● Experience developing applications on Kubernetes / Openshift
● Experience with lifecycle tools (Maven, Ant)
● Experience with Terraform, packer
● Familiar with Artifactory, Nexus APIs
● Familiar with data virtualization technologies (Denodo)
● Experience building a CI/CD process from scratch
● Familiar with the ElasticSearch query DSL
● Experience implementing Software Defined Storage solutions
● Experience with Load balancing technologies/solutions (F5, haproxy, Ingress, Istio)