As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for the company's infrastructure. You will design new scalable solutions for a fast changing infrastructure environment with complex needs in areas such as: configuration deployments, monitoring, logging and more.
We are looking for an DevOps engineer with a very autonomous approach, who is a fast learner, is not afraid to make changes and bring in ideas, and has a "get things done" mentality.
• At least 2 years of industry experience in similar positions
• Must have 2 years with scripting such as Python, Ruby, Bash or any other languages
• Experience with CI/CD (Jenkins)
• Experience working with Linux environments
• Experience working with source control (Git - advantage)
• Experience with Artifacts management (Artifactory - advantage)
• Experience with configuration tools (Ansible, Puppet or Chef)
• Experience with AWS, GCP or Azure
• Experience with Docker (Kubernetes - advantage)