● Automate production software deployment and monitoring
● Monitor production services stability and performance and troubleshoot service issues
● Scale infrastructure to meet rapidly increasing demand
● Collaborate with developers to bring new features and services into production
● Provide support to development teams that use the automated infrastructure
● Develop and improve operational practices and procedures
● 3 years of experience in 24x7 production operations, preferably supporting a highly available environment for a SaaS and cloud service provider.
● Knowledge of cloud infrastructure environment and API (AWS)
● High knowledge in configuration/automation tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef
● 2 years of experience using scripting languages (e.g. Python), configuration management tools (Mercurial, GIT, etc.) and command execution frameworks.
● Knowledge of workflow tools (e.g. Jira)
● Strong understanding of system and networking concepts and troubleshooting techniques.
● Knowledge in monitoring and analytics dashboard (e.g. Zabbix, Grafana)
● High knowledge in Linux/Unix
● Highly motivated team Player Desired Skills:
● Strong interpersonal and teaming skills - ability to set and enforce process and influence engineers who are not direct reports.
● Ability to operate in an agile and dynamic environment
● Knowledge of automated web test script (e.g. Selenium)