Responsible for Production IT, Dev Automation, monitoring and alerting.
• Strong scripting capabilities such as Python, Perl and/or bash.
• Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration, as well as open-source technologies.
• Proven experience with IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
• Proven experience with AWS or OpenStack based public clouds or equivalent private clouds.
• Experience with deployment automation and config management with tools such as Puppet, Chef or an equivalent-Advantage.
• Experience with advanced monitoring tools such as Riemann or Kibana-Advantage.
• Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases-Advantage.