- DevOps Engineer’s responsibility to design and implement tools for automated deployment and monitoring of multiple environments.
- Thoroughly document operational practices and procedures
- Pair with development and QA teams to enable a continuous integration environment that sustains high productivity levels and emphasizes defect prevention techniques.
- Develop agile SaaS infrastructure using best practices such as "infrastructure as code" and automated environment provisioning
- Reduce operational costs through service optimizations and demand-based auto-scaling
- Automate and optimize processes, using tools like Jenkins, Puppet, Docker, OpenShift and Kubernetes.
- Work with cross-functional business teams to understand requirements and other performance SLAs
- Develop instrumentation to monitor the health of software services including fault detection, alerting, triage, and recovery
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in development, test and production instances.
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s degree Computer Science or equivalent field
- At least 2 years’ experience in Devops with evidence of exceptional ability
- At least 2 years' experience with continuous integration & configuration management tools, python scripting, container orchestration platforms and cloud services
- Strong knowledge in Git
- Experience implementing Continuous Delivery pipelines
Skills and qualifications
- Self-learning, High level of independence
- Quality oriented
- Highly dedicated and motivated
- Complex problem solver, ability and wiliness to work in a dynamic environment
- Team player
High proficiency in English