• Playing a vital role in product design to ensure scalability, reliability, and performance are met.
• Build scale up DevOps processes and methodologies.
• Responsibility of planning and managing CI/CD processes, automation, deployment tools on-premises and on-cloud.
• Integrating test automation into the CI/CD cycle using different environments and infrastructures.
• Improve product readiness quality and reduce Time to Market.
• Interface with various R&D and QA Groups.
• B.Sc. in Computer Science / related technical engineering discipline / equivalent industrial experience.
• 5+ years of proven experience as a DevOps engineer
• Knowledge and proven experience in Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD) tools and methodologies.
• Strong scripting skills in Python / Ruby / Bash / PowerShell / similar.
• Experience with cloud provider services (such as AWS, Azure, GCP) – must
• 3+ years of experience with Linux.
• 2+ years of experience with configuration management tools - Ansible, Puppet, Chef.
• Experience with frameworks such as Terraform, ARM, CloudFormation - advantage
• Experience with Node.JS and NPM – advantage
• Experience with monitoring and data/log analytics tools.
• Understanding of security concepts.
• Experience with relational database management systems (RDBMS).
• Experience with non-relational databases – MongoD, CouchD