- Design and build advanced automated build, test and release infrastructure
- Continue to refine and define our tech stack, utilizing open source tools, generalizing product-specific code and/or building novel solutions to needs we encounter
- Develop and maintain the automation and CI/CD infrastructure for the SW group
– Implementing new features and optimizing existing ones for core integration with Kubernetes and higher-level platforms leveraging Kubernetes.
– Be in charge of constantly improving our code, infrastructure and internal engagement with Kubernetes.
– Experiment with new technologies, find innovative ways of doing things.
Required Skills & Experience:
– Bachelor degree in a technical discipline.
- Hands on experience using CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins) to trigger Infrastructure as Code pipelines
- Experience with containerized CI/CD pipelines, and creating reproducible builds from development to production
- Experience with automation tools like Ansible and Terraform.
- Experience with AWS S3/EC2
– Understanding of cloud platforms and their underlying principles.
– Knowledge and development experience within Kubernetes and CSI/CNI.
– Experienced with Kubernetes installation on bare metal and virtual servers.
– Familiar with Helm Charts, Kubernetes Operators and CRDs.
– Experience with monitoring stacks such as ELK, Prometheus and Grafana.
– Proficiency in multiple programming languages (Go, C++, Python)
– Fast learner and team player with interpersonal communication skills.