We are looking for a highly creative Deep Learning Algorithms Engineer to develop and research new applications of Computer Vision and Deep Learning technologies for our Automotive products.
- Develop and implement Computer Vision algorithms in the following fields: Anomaly detection, 3D from 2D, generative models, semantic segmentation, object detection and classification, tracking.
- Create Proof of concept for new products and technology.
- Evaluate and benchmark different algorithms on unique proprietary datasets.
- Collaborate with team members to define future technology and features.
- Have a lot of fun!
- At least 5 years of industry experience in development and productization of Deep Learning Algorithms.
- At least 3 years of industry experience working on major Vision problems in the fields of Detection, Classifications and Segmentation.
- Experience with Python/C/C++.
- Experience with Major Deep Learning Frameworks (such as PyTorch, TensorFlow, etc.).
- Relevant Degree.
- Excellent English.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Comfortable in unexplored territory.
- Agility and multitasking.
- Experience working with: Tracking / Identification / Image Retrieval / Anomaly Detection / Pose Estimation / OCR - Advantage.