• 3+ years of experience working in the industry or a Ph.D in a quantitative field.
• Ability to write clean and concise code, ideally in R or Python.
• Proven ability to innovate through data exploration and application of non-trivial solutions.
• Solid understanding of statistics and applied mathematics.
• Master in the art of data exploration and a firm believer in “getting intimate” with data before relying upon it.
• Experience and familiarity with data science best-practices.
• Dedication and persistence when it comes to monitoring and improving performance after deployment.