We are looking for a talented Data Scientist with a passion for data and complex problems. You’ll be working with our clients and a team of veteran data scientists to solve tough, real world problems using cutting edge Machine Learning methods.
If you are someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment where being self-directed, creative and determined are a requirement, we would love for you to join us.
- Working on improving our platform you will be helping our clients to build predictive models that drive value and revenue.
- Collaborating with product and engineering teams on algorithmical aspects.
- Own and handle multiple data initiatives and projects.
- Research, invent and adapt algorithmic solutions for solving data science related challenges.
- PHD/ M.Sc. in Computer Science/Mathematics/Physics/Engineering or any other relevant field
- At least 2+ years of hands on experience working experience as Data Scientist.
- Working experience with Python on Machine Learning projects.
- Working experience with SQL and NoSQL and databases.
- Proficiency with Python data stack Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-Learn, XGBoost, CatBoost, LightGBM etc.
- Familiarity with modern NLP techniques (BERT, GPT-2 etc.), and modern NLP libraries e.g spaCy
- Experience working with TensorFlow 2.0 and PyTorch - Advantage
- Experience working with Spark and proficiency in Scala - Advantage
- Solution orientation and "can do" attitude - with a desire to tackle complex problems.
- A team player, excellent collaboration skills