We are looking for an experienced data scientist to take a significant role in the BI team.
The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in data analysis, and a passion for identifying and answering questions that help us improve our products.
• Identifying key performance indicators and designing best practice methods for tracking it.
• Identifying important product related questions and answering it.
• Writing and communicating cogent reports for management consumption.
• Reviewing existing data structures in light of analytical requirements and suggesting improvements.
• Drive the collection of new data and the refinement of existing data sources.
• Designing best practices for product experiments; Analyzing and interpreting the results of product experiments.
• A degree in the fields of Statistics or Machine Learning / Data Mining.- Must
• 3-5 years of experience in statistical analysis and data mining in a business environment. Experience in On-line/Internet market – big advantage.
• Experience in solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches.
• Familiarity with relational databases and SQL.
• Familiarity with Big Data concepts, methodologies and tools.
• Knowledge of R
• A strong passion for empirical research & data.
• Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner
• Natural curiosity