You’ll be expected to:
• Mentoring and managing data science team and leading all Neura data science and data analysis capabilities and efforts
• Develop new and innovative behavioral models to enrich Neura’s AI capabilities by using prediction, detection, clustering, supervised and unsupervised and any other type of models and techniques.
• Analyze large amounts of data and bring insights to inform our product and improve existing models.
• Had hoc and lean start -up modelling and algorithmics for new product lines.
• Be responsible for monitoring model performance and accuracy.
• Work closely with our product team and engineers to bring your models to production.
• Become familiar with our data collection process and work closely with engineers developing new data sources.
• Working closely with product and business side for understanding and defining and analyzing Neura core product features and their demonstrations to customers.
We need you to have:
At least 4 years of experience in machine learning and data analysis.
• Data analysis with large scale datasets.
• Machine learning and modeling.
• Had- hoc analysis and troubleshooting skills
• Excellent hn Python
Bonus points if you:
• Have worked with Spark and/or Scala.
• Have managing and mentoring experience
• Experience in Business Intelligence data analysis
We need you to be:
• A problem solver with strong interest in new ML methods and technologies.
• A source of innovation, bringing your own ideas to the table.
• Someone who can work well in a team but can work independently and efficiently without supervision.
• Someone who takes ownership of their work and cares about real-world outcomes.
• Someone who feels comfortable in a dynamic start-up environment
• Very good managerial skills and leaderships skill on data science