We're looking for a passionate hands-on Data Scientist to join our research team and develop new innovative machine learning ideas from conception to realization based on our multi-vector diverse datasets.
Some of the challenges you’ll tackle:
- Envision, research, develop and apply large scale, machine learning based tools which will empower our next-gen AI detection solution.
- Develop algorithms that will assist cyber analysts in finding malicious activity.
- Manage and maintain large big data cluster, improve our existing AI-powered detections.
Data scientist required skills:
- B.Sc./MSc Computer Science/Mathematics or any other relevant field.
- Advanced programming skills (Python or other).
- Experience with machine learning packages (skit-learn, Numpy, Pandas, Jupyter Notebook etc.).
- Experience building solutions with Big Data tools and frameworks such as Elasticsearch (Advantage), Hadoop, Spark, etc.
- Experience with Linux distributions.
Would be great to have:
- Cyber Security background – Major bonus.
- Familiarity with AWS.
- Experience working with MongoDB.
Web framework: Flask.