- Be our data expert, obtain a full understanding of the insights our data can provide, and understand the “how, where, and why” our data is generated.
- Translate business requirements into comprehensive data models for the development and deployment of efficient and sustainable solutions
- Gather and prepare data flows and data management documentation
- Strategize and collaborate with product, BI, and data engineering teams to create solutions for ingesting, and handling big data from multiple internal and external sources.
- See the project's big picture and ETE solution in order to be the focal point for the business and the technical teams
- Learn and acquire data and metadata extraction processes, including taxonomy processes
- Support and assist the development and QA teams through all the project phases
3 years of experience as a Data Modeler, Data Product Manager, Data Engineer, BI Developer, and System Analyst with a focus on data/BI or similar
- Experience with data platforms, including ETLs, data pipelines, data warehousing, and analytical tools.
- 3 years of advanced experience in SQL
- Knowledge of data modeling best practices, architecture in big data environment (streaming/data lake / DWH)
- Business orientation, requirements analysis, projects management, collaboration, communication skills
- Ability to be proactive and lead projects, requiring minimal supervision, strong time management, and work organization skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, creative and critical thinking, and strong attention to detail.