- The position involves the following responsibilities:
- Plan, integrate and test technical solutions based on SD-WAN and Firewalls.
- Plan and design the solution with R&D and PM.
- Support Sales/Marketing/Support teams with the advanced technologies
- Create advance infrastructure environment for testing.
- Create technical documents.
- Working with customers and lead projects.
- Creating learning materials and deliver it.
- Cisco certification, Bachelor’s degree Engineering or University Diploma in Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- Min. 3 years’ experience in a customer-facing technical role or integration engineer or qa engineer.
- In-depth, hands-on experience with Data networking equipment (e.g. Routers, Switches, Firewall, TCP/IP, scripts, etc.)
- Knowledge writing scripts and automation.
- Experience writing application notes & technical / project documents.
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- Right to flight abroad around 6 times at year
- Telecommunication knowledge and experience (Voice & UC technologies, PSTN protocols, VOIP protocols, MS Servers infrastructure)
- Working with Microsoft Unified Communications solutions (Lync/Skype For Business/Teams)
- SBC experience, Working with Sonus Networks, Acme Packets, Avaya, Cisco, Patton, Sangoma technologies or solutions
Working in an OEM/Vendor or Service Provider, dealing with Telephony, ACD, PBX, Voice Communication systems or solutions