About the job
We are looking for a talented hands-on Data Integration Developer to join our special operations team. Our customers come in many different sizes and industries, use different technical platforms, and each one has their own data flows and business needs. Our team is the one to understand the customers’ business challenges, investigate and understand their data platforms and flows, extract the required data and build the machine learning models, predictions and recommendations.
As a Data Integration Developer you will be responsible for integrating with the data platforms of our customers, identifying the required data and extracting it. You will also be responsible for pre-processing the data and generating the structured data-set needed for building a machine learning model and predictive insights. An ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with complex data integrations as well as a can-do attitude, owner’s mindset and passion for solving challenging riddles.
What will your day?
• Investigate different data platforms E-commerce / CRM / marketing automation systems to understand the data structure, objects and flows
• Develop data pipelines to extract the relevant data
• Pre-process the extracted data to generate structured data-set
• Meet with customers to learn more about their data platforms and flows
• Support the design of our own data flows and infrastructure, together with our tech team
Does this describe you?
• Degree in Industrial Engineering / Computer Science / Information Systems
• 2+ years of experience in a data-centric industry role (ETL, DBA, CRM, etc.)
• 2+ years with SQL or NoSQL databases
• 1 years with development in python
• Experience in interfacing thru API with leading E-commerce, CRM and marketing automation systems
• Experience with big data warehouses and complex data pipelines
• Strong analytical skills and attention to the details
• Problem solver, team player with a startup state of mind.
• Experience with BI systems - Advantage
• Experience in machine learning / predictive analytics - Advantage
• Experience with Snowflake, S3, python code - Advantage