About The Position
We are looking to redefine how mobility is designed. If you have a passion for electric vehicle, big-data, analytics and machine learning – Your place might be with us!
For the foundation of a data collection and analytics team, we are seeking a super (man or woman) to be at the forefront - Kickstart data infrastructure, collection and analytics projects.
· Understand business current and future needs on the system level, define and adapt data infrastructure accordingly
· Build database infrastructure from the ground up
· Take ownership on vehicle sensor implementation, data acquisition opportunities, and data driven insights
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or computer engineering.
· At least a 5-year experience in the data engineering field
· Work in the R&D division and collaborate with technical professionals (IT, Elec. Eng., Mech. Eng., SW Eng., etc.) to drive forward projects and provide innovative system insights
· Extensive experience with databases – development, maintenance and scalability
· Excellent programming skills – Python, SQL, R, C, Linux systems scripting
· Proven experience with data collection embedded systems
· ‘hands-on’ approach – Enjoy coding, prototyping, AND working on an electric vehicle system
· Advantage – past work experience in the automotive industry
שלח קורות חיים למשרה הקודמת למשרה הבאה