We are looking for an analyst with strong interest in languages and Natural Language Processing and high technical skills. This person will take a significant part in our development process and will have full ownership of the content quality of the products under his/her responsibility.
JOB DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
The NLP development group requires a specialist who will be responsible for testing content extraction; working with cutting edge technologies capable to model unstructured text extraction and classification; working closely with the Subject Matter Experts to identify and model the unstructured content to improve consumption of the information by
The data analyst will be responsible for the full flow of the content testing process, from individual features to products or projects as a whole. It includes Project/Product requirements understanding, test process planning, design and writing of all types of testing documents, tests execution, bugs and test results reporting. The data analyst will also be responsible for analyzing the quality of the product, identifying the gaps in quality, and suggesting ways to bridge these gaps.
The data analyst should be ready to work in a dynamic environment and work in multi-tasking mode.
The role responsibilities include:
• Planning, designing and implementing test plans for various products;
• Testing information extraction and text classification and analyzing the results;
• Providing feedback and recommendations to development and product based on test and analysis results;
• Writing detailed test reports and reporting issues;
• Working closely with the development & deployment teams;
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND EXPERIENCE
• English at mother-tongue level – a must
• Interest in languages or language related technologies – a must
• A University degree is a must. Preferable in Linguistics/Languages/Information science or related.
• High technical skills – a must
• Familiarity with advanced Excel functionalities - an advantage
• Knowledge of additional languages – an advantage
• Experience in QA (performing functional, regression, integration tests, writing QA documentation) – an advantage
• The ability to work independently, energetically and creatively
• Excellent team work skills