• Work with various stakeholders in the organization to understand business needs, document and prioritize requirements, and help them effectively use data and analytical tools.
• Design, develop and support dashboards, information systems’ databases, and reporting tools for operational and business needs. Design and enforce access control for all data across the different systems.
• Design, develop and manage business intelligence, statistical and other advanced analyses projects end to end.
• Own and manage multiple data initiatives and projects both on an on-going and an ad-hoc basis, while using new approaches of data analytics.
• Review and analyze existing functionality for areas of improvement.
• At least 2 years experience working in a data analysis / BI position in a data-rich environment
• At least 2 years Advanced SQL skills with experience in querying large, complex data sets.
• Experience with BI & visualization tools (Tableau or Sisense. Looker - big advantage )
• BA/BS in Statistics / Industrial Engineering / Economics or other quantitative field
• High proficiency in Excel or Google Sheets
• Experience with data import methodologies - advantage
• Familiarity with CRM tools (Zoho/SalesForce or other) - advantage
• Data organization and management skills and technical expertise with data models
• Exceptional ability to understand data and to transform it into insights
• Strong communication skills and excellent English - working with multiple global stakeholders
• Must have strong organizational skills and be comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced, dynamic, deadline-driven environment.