• Constructing and performing large-scale, ad hoc data analyses and develop effective statistical models for segmentation, classification, optimization, time series etc.
• Designing quantitative analyses to answer questions.
• Producing visuals (charts, infographics) and presentations to clearly and effectively communicate findings to internal and external stakeholders.
• Developing quantitative analyses, ad hoc reports and models to support clients and internal decision making.
• B.A/B.Sc in Management and Industrial Engineering or other related quantitative field.
• At least 2 years of experience in Data Analysis.
• Demonstrated success presenting complex research data.
• Experience working with large datasets and data analysis/ modeling skills.
• Experience with SQL.
• Experience with Hadoop/ Hive/ R/ MongoDB - an advantage.