· Over five years of experience as a cyber security engineer.
· Previous consulting experience.
· Profound network security understanding, routers, firewalls and NG FW & IPS, proxies, WAF, DLP, AD, GPO, EDR, cloud security (VPC, Deployment, Bastion, etc.)
· Knowledge of authentication protocols, Active Directory, Exchange and Office365. Azure and AWS knowledge – advantage.
· Knowledge of security design and architecture.
· Fluent English (written and spoken), and proven presentation skills. Native English speaker - big advantage.
· Relevant education (e.g., CISSP, OSCP, CCIE, CCSE, JNSE, CCDP, CSA).
· Experience in writing HLD and LLD
· Offensive background
· Security and cyber standards (e.g., ISO27xxx, BS77xx, NIST, FIPS, PCI DSS)
The position requires extensive travel abroad - with strong communication and presentation skills a must, as most of your time will be spent in a client-facing role.