· Provide primary customer service and technical support for customers. Tasks include: On-line response to calls/emails and problem solving; documenting, reproducing and escalating it to the appropriate team.
· Provide high-quality technical support for the company's software programs.
· Provide hardware, software, and other technology-related support for customers.
· Install new versions and perform regular maintenance to customer’s systems (From Israel Offices)
· Taking ownership of technical issues, and working with our Development group to resolve more advanced issues when necessary.
· Participation in providing training to customers as required
· Document essentials processes and knowledgebase.
· Minimum 2 years of experience in one of the following fields: Technical Support / QA /System
· University degree or equivalent, alternatively at least three years’ work-related experience in an IT / Support role.
· Experience in working with worldwide customers.
· Experience of cloud-based services as e.g. Amazon Web Services.
· Experience with Microsoft applications and Operations systems. (Office365, MSSQL).
· Working knowledge of cloud / on-premises infrastructure components (Software deployment-IIS, Virtualization, Systems
Management, IP Networking, Storage, IT Security).
· English level – as mother tongue, other languages – an advantage.