We are looking for a responsible Customer and Service Support Engineer to support our clients and operating system.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Liaise with cross-functional internal teams.
· Juggle multiple clients at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to details.
· Support customers during working hours and Stand by Shifts Including but not limited to:
o External Customers (the main responsibility) Remote online or phone support resolve issues (TIER 3
o Possible onsite support including traveling aboard for extended periods (in addition to “regular” salary,
o Internal R&D, logistics, production and program departments, activities include running tests,
· High proficiency in English (Fluent/Mother-tongue/Native speaker) – A must
· 2-3 years of previous work experience as a customer support engineer or similar with technical skills (hands-on
· Strong sense of responsibility and ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
· Excellent listening, verbal, and presentation skills
· Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be a party to confidential information.