We are looking for experienced, motivated and energetic Account payable lead to increase the accuracy and efficiency and provide strong leadership to our accounts payable team.
In this role you will need to focus on automation and optimization of the team processes and build strong relationship with people within and outside of the organization.
You should be knowledgeable, analytical and Tech-savvy that can easily adopt new tools and processes.
Account Payable lead Responsibilities:
- Train, motivate and develop account payable staff members
- Oversee routine AP activities to ensure they are completed accuracy and on time
- Compile, analyze and report financial information to management and government agencies
- Manage monthly closing of financial records and post end of month information
- Identify and lead Automation opportunities and process improvements
- Develop, improve and enforce policies and department controls to increase accuracy and efficiency
- Build and maintain relationship with employees and vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance or related field
- 5+ years of accounting experience and 3+ years of account payable experience
- large ERP AP system experience
- Extensive knowledge about accounting and account payable procedures
- Experience in leading Account Payable automation projects
- Ability to identify and project manage new initiatives
- Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Hebrew and English
- Ability to build good relationships with vendors and suppliers
- Understand the importance of accuracy and attention to detail