• Prepare and analyze Financial and tax Statement.
• Develop budgets and forecasts for proposed projects, measured actual performance against standards and interpreted the results of operation.
• Forecast expenses and periodic cash distributions.
Oversee timely completion of required audits, working with auditors and tax advisors.
• Perform duties as assigned by the CFO or the President.
Desired Skills and Experience
• At least 1 year as a controller in pharmaceutical/hi-tech industry.
• Excellent English.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Experience in public company reporting's – an advantage.
• Proficiency in excel – MUST!