We are looking for a highly motivated, skilled, independent, and responsible Controller to join our Finance team. Reporting directly to CFO.
- Reporting - Prepare and take full responsibility for monthly and quarterly consolidated financial statements reporting as well as quality controls and analysis to ensure that all results are proper
- Budget - Prepare budgets, establish schedules; collect, analyze, and consolidate financial data.
- Financial Planning and Analysis - Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Hands-on responsibility for all day-to-day financial transactions in corporate and subsidiaries to ensure accurate reporting, including: Revenue recognition, company banks and cash-flow, company payroll
- Supervision of monthly closing items like: General Ledger, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable, Bank Reconciliations, Payroll and Benefits, Additional Journal Entries etc.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure company-wide compliance.
- Managing the finance bookkeeping and payroll team
- CPA with 3+ years of professional experience – Must
- 2-5 years of experience from international Hi Tech company (with IL as the HQ) with multiple subsidiaries- MUST.
- Experience in a SAAS company - BIG PLUS.
- Excellent knowledge and proven experience with US GAAP - MUST
- Bachelor’s degree, major in Accounting, - MUST, MBA - ADVANTAGE
- Internship in one of the Big 4 - PREFERRED
- Ability to work on and prioritize multiple projects while meeting goals and deadlines
- High familiarity with ERP and CRM- Salesforce and Priority -PREFERRED
- Expert on Excel spreadsheets
- English at a high level both written and spoken.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team.
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly organized and reliable with high attention to detail