ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work closely with the CFO, to monitor KPI's defined by Senior Management,
• Work with other senior members in the different teams to improve compliance with procedures and reporting processes
• Develop a deep understanding of our ERP system NetSuite and collaborate with colleagues to drive improvements of financial operations and ensure a seamless, high level of service for all teams in the company.
• Manage month-end, quarter-end and year-end close process to ensure timely and accurate reporting, including preparation of financial statements.
• Assists in the consolidating process and oversee the consolidated entities
• Assists in year-end external audit and the correspondence with the external auditors.
• Performs day to day accounting functions: AP, AR, Bank Reconciliation, Collections
• Oversee outside bookkeeper, as well as work performed by two administrative support members.
• Responsible over all reporting to various government agencies (e.g., Tax Authorities, The innovation Authority, etc.)
• Perform other related duties as required and assigned
• Bachelor's Degree in accounting/Economics/ Business, and at least ten years of experience in finance and accounting
• Success in building and implementing systems
• Strong organization, communication, and problem-solving skills
• CPA Preferred
• Sox Compliance an advantage
• Experience with ERP systems Oracle/NetSuite a must.
• High level of English a must