We are recruiting for a creative and talented content marketing professional with superb writing skills for the position of Content and Social Media Manager to join the marketing department of a fast-growing cyber threat intelligence company.
• Write and develop amazing content that helps our customers along their buying journey, whether it’s blog posts, articles, web site content, ebooks, case studies, social media posts, video, sales enablement tools, and any and every other kind of potential content you can think of.
• Help develop and execute upon a strategic content plan that is aligned with our strategic marketing plan.
• Optimize content according to SEO best practices, so that people searching for our content can easily find it.
• Ensure that our varied content tells a cohesive story, is not corporate speak, adds value to the buyer, and is engaging.
• Work with team members to collect information, advise, proofread and edit copy and collaborate with other internal employees to help brainstorm and strategize on new marketing initiatives
• Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms
• Establish new blogging partners
You are a native English speaker
You have a bachelor’s degree
You are an exceptional writer who knows how to research and write engaging and persuasive content
You have a strong understanding of SEO, the marketing funnel, and the buyer’s journey to support demand generation
You have at least 3 years of proven work experience as a content marketing writer, with a portfolio of work to back it up
You have an ability to learn quickly
You are detail oriented and organized with excellent time-management skills
You are creative and curious
You are self-motivated and self-directed
You have good interpersonal skills and communication
You thrive working in a fast-paced environment
• B2B experience
• Experience in the cyber industry
• Threat Intelligence experience – a big advantage