• Configuration Management
• Perform Configuration Management tasks as described in the SDLC process • Identify, implement, and maintain branching models of configuration items to support project’s release
• Manage the configuration change’s conflict resolution process to ensure integrity and quality software
• Ensure effective use of configuration management and release management tools.
• Change Management
• Assist software change management process to be more reliable, efficient and cost effective.
• Adhere to software change management disciplines and methodology.
• Release Management
• Creation of software releases during SDLC phases (development, testing, SIT, UAT, and Production).
• Monitor and report software release dependencies throughout projects.
• Escalate issues or problems to the appropriate stakeholder.
• Installation Engineer
• meeting installation objectives
• Identifying client particularities, and finding ways to optimize installation methods.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities: List the fundamental duties of the position % Time
• Configuration Management 10
• Change Management 10
• Release Management 20
• Installation Engineer 50
Job Qualifications: Include minimum education, work experience, knowledge & skills necessary to perform the functions of the job
• The candidate should have a bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Deep knowledge with InstallShield
• Deep knowledge with C#, .NET
• problem-solving orientation
• High technical skills
• Attention to details
• Teamwork and analytical thinking.
Other Qualification: Include any preferred education, work experience, knowledge and skills
• At least 5 years experience with in development and Installshield