As part of the innovation lab you will have an opportunity to develop advanced technologies that may be used in future autonomous robots.
In this position as a Computer Vision Engineer, you will develop and optimize algorithms for computer vision and other sensing technologies. You will be responsible for proposing and implementing innovative concepts and ideas that will support leadership position. You will participate in the innovation lab’s technology scouting efforts by evaluating and benchmarking new technologies, such as novel algorithms and their implementation on advanced processors and hardware accelerators.
The Responsibilities of The Position Would Include
- Algorithm development and optimization for ML-based computer vision.
- Algorithm performance and accuracy benchmarking on various processing platforms.
- Support the development of localization technologies, such as visual odometry.
- Develop simulation and testing environments and support their implementation on robotic systems.
- Run simulations and tests on selected algorithms.
- Access to state-of-the-art technologies, methodologies, knowledge and tools.
- Flexible, startup-oriented work environment.
- High focus on personal & future carrier path development.
- Competitive compensation.
- Location: at the heart of the startup arena of Tel-Aviv.
We Are Looking For
- Dynamic individual who is proactive and ready to drive initiatives on their own.
- Willingness to take ownership.
- Ability to individually learn new concepts and skills.
- A least 7 years of past working experience in ML/CV algorithm development is required.
- Software development skills, preferably in Python and C++.
- Knowledge and experience in computer vision libraries such as OpenCV and others.
- ROS knowledge is an advantage.
Relevant engineering or scientific BSc degree is a must. A higher degree is an advantage.