• Algorithm design and documenting.
• Hands-on development
• Integration into the algorithms framework & platform
• Verification means implementation
• Improving the algorithm performance per a defined roadmap
Proven experience in computer vision algorithm development, including in methods different then Deep Learning
• BA/MA or BSc/MSc degree in Software/Computer/Electric/Electronics Engineering or Mathematics or other relevant university degree – A must
• Specializing during studies in Image processing and Computer vision – An advantage.
• Significant experience in algorithm development and implementation using a programing language such as ‘C’, Python or C++– A must (Note: experience in only Mathlab is not sufficient).
• Strong mathematical skills and experience in computational geometry – A must
• Experience in developing algorithms for Object detection & Segmentation’ or Sensors fusion – An advantage
• Experience in performance optimization – An advantage.
• Experience in R&D development according to Agile methodologies – An advantage.
• Out of-the-box thinker, willingness for working hard, desire for being creative, Self-learner & a great team mate.