• Write, implement and audit all policies under the responsibility of the Compliance including: Interaction with medical experts, Healthcare Organizations, donations and contributions etc.
• Monitor activities with HCP and health organizations.
• Due diligence for third parties according to company guidelines.
• Implementation of privacy regulations
• Convene Compliance Committee (with the management forum), from time to time to discuss compliance issues
• Quarterly audit of payments to HCPs and sponsorship of scientific events
• Reporting to zone / region on compliance activities
• Managing Conflict of interests activities.
• Reporting to MoH on grants to HCPs and medical/scientific organizations
• Train the affiliate on compliance topics, coming down from corporate or related to local regulation
• Implementation of MoH regulations
• Gives formal opinion regarding legal documents and activities. They give legal support to the company in the frame of company policies, disputes, employment, contracts etc.
• Review all legal documents of the company to make sure they are properly made and drafted
• Manages and coordinates activity between internal customers (marketing, clinical studies, admin departments etc)
• Centralizes agreements with all external service providers
• Point of contact for all legal matters versus company’s corporate / regional management
• Point of contact with company’s external legal advisors
• University degree - a must
• Certified Lawyer degree – a must
• Commercial law experience - preferred
• 2-3 years of internal and external experience as an internal auditor or lawyer
• Strong understanding business processes
• High ability to lead change from design to implementation
• Understanding of ethical rules and regulations : MoH regulations regarding advertising of pharmaceutical products, Pharma Israel new charter (אמנה), FCPA (Foreign Corrupt practice act).
• High level of interpersonal and communication skills
• Well organized, able to manage time and priorities
• High level English
• Good computer skills
• Most relevant LEAD competencies: Act for change, Cooperate Transversally, Strive for Results, Commit to Customers, Think Strategically, Make Decisions