• Own costing and process design strategies with the support of process and project engineers during bid phase, in order to position the company, in the early stages of project development, to increase the probability of success.
• Own project technical risk summary and mitigation.
• Generate process designs, Process & Instrumentation Diagrams and General Arrangement Drawings with the support of Process and Project Engineers.
• Support project costing.
• Review technical bid specification & consolidates deviations and clarifications to RFQ/tender.
• Obtain quotes on third party equipment.
• Develop and maintain relationships with Regional Sales Managers/Project Engineers to participate in countries strategy.
• Bachelor's degree in mechanical, chemical or environmental engineering.
• Minimum of 5 years' experience in process design/ Mechanical and Electrical Engineering.
• Ability to work in international environment with multicultural teams remotely located.