• Managing all in-house DevOps team and implement standard DevOps work processes & culture.
• Install, configure, automate, and monitor various Cloud Services, IIS, and other web hosting technologies.
• Assist in-house development teams with application/platform integration issues such as security/permissions, service configuration, and network issues.
• Identify virtual and physical infrastructure issues which impact the functionality of the application and hosting platform.
• Perform operational engineering for activities which include platform upgrades, patching, monitoring, configuration, and troubleshooting.
• Lead the production change-management process.
• Provide off-hours on-call support for production systems per team rotation.
• Leverage established system performance standards to support capacity management objectives.
• Implementation and periodic testing of business continuity plans for supported hosting environments.
• Identify opportunities to script operational procedures to reduce manual effort.
• Lead efforts to design and implement automation solutions.
• 3+ years of experience as a Cloud DevOps manager including building teams and expanding capabilities.
• 5+ experience as a DevOps Engineer.
• Azure Cloud background - big advantage.
• Team player and high and ability to work with management and peers.
• Ability to work independently and in a team, in a dynamic environment.
• Proven capabilities of cost management of cloud resources- an advantage.
• Demonstrates experience with cloud monitoring implementation and management.
• Demonstrates a working understanding of web hosting infrastructure architectures, basic programming practices, and core networking principles.
• Experience in CI/CD and configuration management tools (e.g., Jenkins, TFS, Git, Ansible).
• Demonstrates a strong understanding of cloud application troubleshooting techniques and strategies including the ability to use a variety troubleshooting tools.
• Demonstrates the ability to manage multiple project deliverables on multiple projects effectively.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems.
• Ready to work on no routine’s times including weekends and holidays