The Product/clinical Specialist and Clinical Implementation Representative is the focal point for the, distributors, customers (Clinical staff in the hospitals and long term care facilities – mainly nurses) and sales functions for all clinical aspects of the medical product on the site, before, during and after implementation.
• Planning and performing the clinical training, on-going clinical support and follow up meetings.
• Providing clinical Sales Support for pre-sale activities (for example, demos).
• Pro-active collection of case studies and other clinical data including occasional patient chart reviews.
• Understanding thcompany's system and its clinical benefits, handling minor technical operating of the system, anticipating nurses’ difficulties when using the system, etc.
• “Hands On” demonstration - presenting the system to the clinical team that operates it.
• Supporting installation and implementation activities (about 10 consecutive days at each site), as well as on-going support activities, including periodic local and global site visits.
• Writing training materials including user manuals, procedures, quick guides and clinical summary reports.
• Position requires traveling and while on site may include working night hours and weekends.
• Managing Pre and Post marketing clinical trials. Writing clinical trial protocols, Helsinki / IRB submissions, data collection and management
• Writing Clinical reports, white papers, abstracts, posters
• Liaison between R&D development trials and Clinical staff needs
• Education background in RN, B.Sc. biology/ biomedical engineering or a related discipline
• Highly proficient in English - written and verbal.
• 2+ years in a customer support, sales or training position in a medical environment or a minimum of 2 years in a clinical position/ hospital environment.
• Experience with international travels to customer sites or to distributors – an advantage.
• Experience in training clinical teams – an advantage.
• Experience in implementation of new technology or change management – an advantage.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Good technical understanding and approach and high analytic and problem solving skills.
• Knowledge of Excel and basic data analysis capabilities.
• Flexibility to travel abroad for periods of 1-2 weeks.