- Leading the client automation development using tools for automation testing in Agile process for communication products and deployment for cloud environment.
- Identify effective test strategies for continuous integration development process
- Develop automated tests and frameworks to validate functionality and expand test coverage
- Run automated black/white box tests, analyze/investigate issues and report results.
- Perform functional, stress, and performance tests on multiple levels within the system.
- 4+ years software automation experience.
- Experience as mobile and web automation envelopments.
- Obsessed for quality and high attention to detail.
- Experience with one or more automation frameworks like Selenium, Appium, Cucumber, JMeter, Protractor.
- Experience building and designing test cases including knowledge of test methodologies.
- Experience with API automation testing including unit test automation frameworks
- Knowledge of industry standard test automation tools and experience developing product test harnesses
What makes this position attractive?
Opportunity to lead the client automation process with CI/CD in agile and dynamic environment for Unified Communications and Collaboration solution, on flexible cloud infrastructure with state-of-the-art technology, on the next generation product line, prepared for the 5G generation.