- Conducting research for cellular feature (e.g. rate adaptation, power control, scheduler, interference mitigation) implementation and define the strategy for implementation.
- Provide well written system requirement for development teams & Integration teams.
- Lead feature from early research level, during implementation and integration toward release to customers.
- Provide performance figures based on lab experiments.
- Handle and debug cellular systems issues coming from internal lab testing as well as from customers.
- Knowledge source for cellular standards (2G/3G/4G/5G) and product behavior.
- Knowledge in wireless communication theory. Familiarity with at least on of the cellular standards, i.e. 2G/3G/LTE/LTE-Advanced/5G-NR.
- Knowledge in networking.
- Experienced system engineer, including specification definition, integration, SW development methodologies.
- Knowledge of scripting languages, such as: Python or Bash - Advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to thrive in a global multi-site environment.
- B.Sc with a major in communication theory and systems and/or signal processing.
- M.Sc/PhD with a major in communication theory and systems and/or signal processing - Advantage.