* Cooperate with IT to support IC engineer to resolve EDA and IT issues as level 1 support.
* Administrate EDA License and resource needed by users.
* Making strategy and solution for IC design environment and system.
* Bs/Ms/BE in computer science or electronic engineering or similar with 5+ years of experience in CAD or IC design.
* Good understanding of Linux, network, NAS and script skill (schrc/bash/perl).
* Extensive knowledge in Virtuoso Schematic Editor, Virtuoso Analog Design Environment (ADE), Virtuosos layout Editor.
* Simulation - Usage capabilities and understanding of Spice simulators e.g.: Spectre/APS/XPS, Hspice.
* Simulation - Experience in Verilog- AMS and knowledge of behavioral models for AMS circuits.
* Simulation - optimize accuracy and speed simulation performance.
* Experience in running simulations and solving issues regarding IC electromigration and IR drop.
* Knowledge of PDK and spice models libraries characteristics and structure.
* Good familiarity with Calibre and/or extraction.
* Knowledge and experience on EMX - advantage.
* Knowledge of multithread/CPU systems for process manipulation purposes.
Critical Success Factors
* Familiar with IC design flow and EDA tools.
* Able to work efficiently in a multi cultural, multi site, multi language and changing environment.
* Able to work with a team of technical experts and technology leadership.
* Good analytical and problem solving skills.
* Creative and Innovative thinking.
* Excellent communication (both oral and written English)