looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join our team.
As a Business Analyst, you will act as a liaison between all departments, leveraging our data sources to propose new and innovative ideas.
This will include defining and analyzing key business measures, monitoring and control customers and activity performance, identifying and analyzing trends, and much more.
• Carry out meta-analysis for different departments and various company needs.
• Optimize conversion funnel according to statistical models and data driven analysis.
• Having the ability to combine multiple data sources and identify the most influential and valuable insights
• Conduct online customer analysis churn, behavior, segmentation, trends, customer value and more.
• See beyond the numbers and help inform, influence, support, and execute our business decisions.
• Build and maintain financial and operational reports, dashboards, and metrics in addition to monitoring the integrity and validity of the data reported.
Desired Skills and Experience
• At least 2 years of experience working as an analyst (or a similar role that included a heavy focus on quantitative data analysis) – required
• Relevant academic degree with a focus on quantitative analysis (i.e. computer science, industrial engineering, economics, statistics, mathematics) – required
• Demonstrable expert Excel skills, including experience building complex, robust, dynamic, and scalable analyses and models
• Experience at an e-commerce company – advantage.
• Mother tongue level in English, Hebrew/Russian is an advantage
• Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance