We are looking for a bookkeeper to join the finance team. This is a great opportunity to be involved in all aspects of accounting and accounting operations, to support our growth and expansion in multiple countries.
• Performing and managing account payable functions including review invoices, new vendor set up, processing payments and bank related uploads, and reconciliations.
• Maintaining and managing all the month end and mid-month payments
• Conducting daily banking activities - Israel and abroad
• Responsible for submissions and reporting to governmental authorities including VAT
• Working with external auditors, tax authorities and vendors worldwide.
• Ensure proper documentation for all invoices, purchase orders, payments, etc. incl. their appropriate approvals.
• Owning monthly closing routines (completeness, transitory accounts, accruals, etc.)
• Along with a vast variety of other tasks related to bookkeeping and to perform general finance duties and ad-hoc special projects
• Bookkeeper type 3 - Must
• 5 years experience (Former experience in the Hi-tech industry - Big Advantage)
• NetSuite working experience - big advantage
• High level of English
• High MS Office proficiency, especially with excel functions - a must
• Detail-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment.
• Able to work independently, follow tasks through to completion, and meet commitments, proactively seeking guidance as necessary.