This is a great opportunity to join our R&D team as a HW design engineer. In this position you will be responsible for the conception, design, component selection, implementation, and integration of a variety of modules for Percepto Systems.
This position will require to fully understand a multidisciplinary system, balance HW, SW, Mechanical and Productial requirements, an ability to self learn new areas and a great teamwork practice. It is required to bring the project from conception, through various design phases, to manufacture, hands-on bringup, verification and eventually to production and certification.
• Bachelor’s degree, or higher, in electrical engineering from a known university
• 4+ years progressive experience as a board designer with multidisciplinary systems background
• Experience with PCB design
• Hand on experience with Lab equipment
• Experience in Design of power supplies
• Understanding of high speed system constraints
• Proficiency at English
• Knowledge of Orcad design environment - advantage
• Experience with Battery Powered systems - advantage
• Experience with Motors and motion components - advantage
• Experience with Thermal, Power and EM simulations - advantage