• B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering.
• At least 7 years of experience in the development of analog and mixed circuit electronics.
• Proven experience in the development of power electronics and microcontroller-based systems, guiding a Layout Engineer.
• Extensive experience with Orcad and Pspice.
• Experience working with lab test equipment.
• Understanding of External standards, Design Controls, Quality Controls, Manufacturing methods.
• Understanding of complete development horizon, including needs assessment, technology development, detail design and manufacturing systems development, regulatory requirements and product verification/ validation.
• Ability to generate technical specifications, blueprints and drawings.