· As a Biomedical Engineer you will be part of an R&D team in the field of cardiovascular imaging.
· Use software skills to design, develop and validate new and improved algorithms.
· Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams on research, development and implementation.
· Visit customer sites (worldwide) to train users, evaluate products and gain new product enhancement ideas.
· Provide technical training to physicians, nurses, and other medical personnel in a clinical environment.
· Provide feedback and recommendations for product improvement, and potential new features.
· Degree in bio-medical engineering, medical sciences, or health related field – A must
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in the biomedical industry – A must
· Proven practical experience with Matlab
· Experience with medical devices in the cardiovascular domain – An advantage
· Ability to write reports and present information effectively
· Experience in working as part of a product development group
· Fast learner with attention to details
· Demonstrated self-motivation and the ability to work independently