• Calculate clinical metrics using healthcare data from various sources.
• Extract, integrate and process data to support reporting of provider’s clinical performance, outcomes and population’s health.
• Validate the integrity and accuracy of data.
• Participate in project planning, study designs, report formats and statistical methodologies.
• Manage projects and customer expectations to achieve satisfaction.
• Experience with data analysis, including querying data from databases and manipulating/ analyzing datasets, using statistical tools/ software packages (e.g., R, SAS and/or SPSS, Stata, MATLAB, etc.).
• Strong mathematical and statistical skills with strong emphasis on analysis of large databases, including fundamental statistics principles and methods, and applying statistical training to real-world data: effective experimental design, data analysis, survey design, statistical modeling.
• Experience with MapReduce/ Hadoop and programming experience in .Net.
•Ability to learn new technologies and systems to advance knowledge of reporting and analysis.
• Clinical/ Healthcare background strongly preferred.
• Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills, with demonstrated ability to focus on details.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Health Science, Statistics, Mathematics or other related field.