As BI Team Leader, you will manage the BI team to build next-generation data infrastructure that will power our product’s business, reporting, and analytics engine.
The BI team is responsible for the company’s key data and metrics from end to end. We play a key role in supporting decision-making processes and enabling the company to grow. We translate business needs and challenges into dashboards, reports, data models, and integrations.
This crucial role influences major decision-making processes in the company. It exposes other departments to different data sources that shed light on every aspect of our product, from user behavior to new feature adoption to operational, financial, and marketing KPIs and more.
You will work closely with different departments to understand their needs and gain in-depth business insight as is necessary for any data analyst to fulfill this role.
• 2+ years of experience as a BI Team Leader
• 5+ years of experience as a BI developer
• Able to choose the best technological approach and set the development standards
• Experience writing complex and efficient SQL queries for large data sets
• Experience with Tableau
• Strong analytical and business orientation
• Great problem-solving and analytical skills with strong attention to detail
• Experience with Cloud-based big data pipelines, tools, and data modeling
• Experience supporting A/B test execution - an advantage
• Minimum 2 years of experience with Python or any object-oriented/object function scripting language - an advantage
• Experience at a B2C company, or a B2B that operates at a large scale – an advantage