• Mange a team of 3 BI developers
• Work closely with R&D departments to drive insights and produce better decisions and products
• Actively participate in discussion with users to understand the requirements and propose suitable visualizations options (mock-ups) depending on the need, context and user group
• Design, build and maintain reports, dashboards and metrics, in addition to monitoring and maintaining the integrity and validity of the data
• Use dashboards to prepare clear reports to identify problems and recommend on solutions
• Minimum 2 years' experience as Team leader
• Minimum 2 years' experience as a BI data analyst\ BI developer
• Experience developing complex dashboards, reports, and visualization in BI Tools such as (Tableau, Sisense, QlikView, or similar) – Must
• Experience in data collection, management and warehousing from a variety of data sources.
• Experience in SQL and variety of DB as (Postgre, MSSQL, MySQL) – Must
• Knowledge of Python, R or another scripting language with data analysis capabilities – Advantage
• Experience in log analytics systems as Splunk or Elastic search – Advantage
• Ability to draw conclusions, tell story from data and recommend on improvement actions
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
• Attention to details – Must
Bachelor’s degree or technical discipline or army experience (8200, Mamram, etc).