Looking for a talented professional who loves to get his hands dirty with data and has razor sharp analytical skills. This role requires someone experienced with all data processing cycles stages: from raw data into business insights. This role offers a unique opportunity for someone looking for a position that combines: Technology, Data architecture and Analytics.
You'll design, develop and implement business requirements into end to end solutions that will serve multiple stakeholders in the organization.
- Design and develop BI Solutions: Data warehouse, architecture & modeling, ETL processing and dashboards.
- Collaborate regularly with various stakeholders in the company, translate business needs to data solutions and provide business insights
- Analyze and monitor funnels, pain points, bugs, and produce recommendations
- Optimize and maintain existing processes
- Build dashboards to track the progress of feature rollouts and usage
- 3+ years experience as a BI professional / BI Developer
- Highly skilled with SQL and building ETL workflows - A must
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving attitude
- Experience with BI solutions,Databases and reporting tools (MySQL,Tableau advantage)
- Data architecture and modelling skills
- Team player, excellent communicator and self-learner
Experience in python development - Advantage