The Business Intelligence Engineer brings technical skills and business understanding to create and develop reports, dashboards, ETL's and visualizations to empower business users explore, discover, report, track and forecast business metrics across the company allowing actionable business information and insights to be easily accessed, sliced and diced, visualized and discovered.
• Integrate business intelligence analytics tools
• Design and Build ETL solutions.
• Ensure data quality and consistency with data processing pipelines by developing quality assurance mechanism to automatically detect and alert on potential discrepancies
• Work closely with internal company departments and supply BI solutions - advanced reports and dashboards for business decision making
• Define & visualize key business trends and metrics
• 1-2 Years of experience in writing and analyzing SQL reports
• Scripting writing experience: PHP, HTML, JS, SQL
• Being able to translate user requirements to technical specifications
• A good feel for user experience
• Experience with Linux environment
• Experience with real-time analytics and business intelligent platforms such as Tableau, JasperSoft, QlikView, etc.
• Experience with ETL and data warehouse concepts and hands-on development.
• Knowledge of working with Hadoop and MapReduce.