The BI group is responsible for all corporate data and services, including challenges of Big Data aggregation, integrated DWH and monitoring data reliability over multi data source platforms.
The BI developer is Involved in the full development life cycle, starting from analyzing requirements, to designing and developing ETL, dashboards and monitoring of the integrated DWH environment.
• Gather Requirements, conduct Business Analysis and write Design Specifications.
• Design and Build ETL solutions.
• Design Business Model for integrated DWH.
• Design, and develop OBIEE Dashboards.
• Troubleshoot BI related problems and enhance performance tuning.
• B.Sc. in Information Systems/ Industrial Engineering or a related field – Must.
• 3+ years of experience with data warehousing projects, relational database design, SQL query capabilities in SQL Server 2012/2008, and backend development - ETL SSIS.
• Familiarity with scripting languages- Python/ Bash – Advantage.
• Experience in report development (OBIEE – Advantage).
• Knowledge of OLAP Cube and MDX query development – Advantage.
• Understanding of the Online Media industry.
• Familiarity with agile software development.