What you’ll do:
You’ll be working with internal customers to analyze their needs, design and deliver a BI solutions based on SQL + Tableau architecture:
- Responsible to materialize the business value by managing the BI project from the initiation phase through design, rollout until usage goals are reached.
- Analyze business analytical needs, and prepare high level solution design, prepare alternatives if there are few solutions.
- Detailed analysis of business processes in source systems, define and align required logic and DWH changes
- Prepare mockups that will rapidly reflect the solution and receive feedback.
- Interface directly with decision makers across the Business to assess data, reporting and analytic needs
- Develop and analyze BI Solutions using Tableau
- Manage stakeholders’ expectations. Defining a Business requirement document, resolve conflicts and drive for quick resolutions
- Create Source to target documents
- Create test plans and execute to ensure release quality.
- Monitoring, maintaining, supporting and optimizing production systems, including a root-cause analysis for data issues.
- 4+ years of relevant experience as BI systems analyst
- Passionate about data and driving business value via actionable insights
- Demonstrated experience in data modelling, Advanced SQL scripting, Source to Target, warehousing methodologies.
- Experience with development using BI platforms, such as: Sisense, Qlik, Tableau, PowerBI, etc.
- Great communication skills – both internally to project and externally, verbally and written, technical/detailed and executive level, Face to face and remotely.
- Fluent english is essential.
- Experience in delivering self-service BI analytic solutions
- Demonstrated experience working with ERP and financial data systems
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a quantitative/technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Nice to have:
- UI\UX design experience
- Knowledge and experience in Predictive, and Prescriptive Analytics investigations
- knowledge in QAD financial module
- Developing in SSIS, INFORMATICA or other ETL tool.