* Analyze data and build various types of reports; constantly deliver insights to several verticals within the company.
* Create Knowledge base based on the learning.
* Develop and implement tools, techniques, and strategies that optimize the quality of the data the company collects and the accuracy of the insights it concludes from it.
* Conduct research and make recommendations.
* Work with all departments to gather requirements, prioritize and help each work faster and better with insights you gather.
* Apply independent critical thinking to analyze vast data sets to uncover media insights (what works and what doesn't).
* Design, build and maintain reports, dashboards and metrics, in addition to monitoring and maintaining the integrity and validity of the data.
* Define best practices and new processes to collect, analyze, and manage data.
· 3 years of experience as BI Analyst.
· Experience in working with Big Data tools.
· Analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Programming skills in SQL
· Understanding in statistics: hypothesis testing and distributions
· Knowledge and appreciation to data visualisation
· Experience in cloud and open source environments - an advantage
· Good oral and written English communication skills.
· Ability to work effectively in both independent and team environments.